Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Children’s Music Academy is looking for excellent music teachers who have a great understanding of children’s music education and a vivid interest in passing their remarkable knowledge on to them.
As providing excellent music education to children who live in Central London (zones 1 and 2) is our mission and passion, we strive to provide the highest music instruction to children who either want to learn how to play/sing or improve their skills with highly qualified and experienced music teachers.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe that you possess the right set of skills to fulfil this music teaching position.
Please note that we are offering piano, guitar, singing, violin and flute lessons.
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
- Being highly qualified from a renowned music university
- Having at least three years of teaching experience
- Having a flexible approach and being able to adapt to various individuals
- Having a broad experience in teaching toddlers, children and teenagers
- Being loving and understanding towards young children
- Being familiar with the ABRSM or Trinity College grade examinations
- Being able to teach all levels from beginners to advanced (grade 8 +)
- Being available from Monday to Thursday (3pm to 7pm) as well as on Saturday between 9am and 5pm
- Being happy to travel to the children’s residence in Central London (zones 1 and 2)